Does this question have an answer or it is like that only? Over many years it has been proven that organic farming has many benefits as compared to chemical farming. But do we actually look at those benefits? Since the population of today’s world has no end and that is why organic farming is not that popular to feed today’s population. Most countries are adopting this farming style but still, it is not enough to give you the appropriate amount of crops so that world can rest in peace. Crops should be natural but we all know that due to the problems faced by the country sometimes it is difficult to grow best quality products from the plant.
So now let’s see what is the reality and what is myth about organic farming? Here are some real facts about it.
Myths about organic farming
So there is some myth about organic farming that it would be able to feed the world or not. So let us discuss them.
- It has been found that organic farming is done is a systematic way in which most nutrients and energy cycles have been removed so that they get crops at an early stage.
- To understand organic farming it requires inter and transdisciplinarity process and thus farmers and researchers to match their thinking.
- It has been found out that transdisciplinarity is the key to strategy to get the research for organic farming.
- The results produced by organic farming are applicable to the practice directly.
- Also, the methods applied in organic farming are far different from that of conventional farming.
- It is also found that organic farming is fully integrated into the scientific community.
So these were the myths but now let us know the reality.
The Reality about organic farming
In reality, does organic farming be able to feed the world or not? So let us see it.
- Organic farming leads to starving conditions in the country so that is why most people die.
- Since it is practiced over a large area but usually farmers don’t have that so they can’t use it.
- It requires lots of knowledge and patience but we can’t even stop farming for 1 month else many people in the country will die.
- It requires knowledge about different types of organic substances but farmers lack in it.
- It reduces the yield gap and that is why we don’t have the actual yielding.
So it concludes that organic farming is a better cultivation option for small areas and for small requirement but it cannot be able to fulfill the need of today’s world. So it might cause certain problems but it is good for small scale production but not for the large scale production. For the large scale production, it is better to go for conventional cultivation as it is the best way to feed today’s world. So this was all about organic farming and things related to it.